Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

I smell like poop.

I didn't take a picture for this post, but you will thank me for that.  I spent 20 minutes trying to get Leo to go get me a diaper so that I could change him this evening.  He smelled so bad.  I knew he had a nasty poopy diaper.  He kept insisting that he didn't and when he went to play in the basement, the smell lingered.  I finally realized it was coming from a cute little guy crawling around and fussing at me like something was bothering him.  Well, it was bothering him. It was a big boy stink coming from little guy.  Anyway, still underestimating the size of what that little guy could put out, I plopped Max up on the couch to change his diaper.  Uh, oops.....Max gave me good reason to use a changing table tonight as his little boy diaper did not contain that big boy poop and my couch cushion was forced to catch what was pushed out.  Ugh - I should know better, right?  I mean, I have 5 kids.  Well, it doesn't matter if I should have known better, I had a stinky mess to clean up.  I think I did a pretty good job (but if you are ever visiting, don't flip the couch cushions).  Even though I washed Max, I washed my hands, and I washed the couch, I still smell it.....hours later.....it's on me somewhere and I can't find it.  Guess I get a shower and outfit change now and I'm pretty sure I saw a new look of pride on Max's face tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment